Charli D'amelio and Lil Huddy have officially broken up.

Charli and Chase have officially broken up and it pains me so much to say this. Hope they can move on!


Now we have all been seeing the Rumors that have circulated about Chase Hudson (aka Lil Huddy) cheating on Charli D'amelio, His girlfriend.

Not only that, 

Josh Richards, An alleged member of the HYPE HOUSE accused Chase Hudson of sliding into the DMs of his Girlfriend, Nessa Barrett and made a diss track about it.

Watch the DISS TRACK here.


Yesterday, April 13th, Charli and Chase announced that they were breaking up.
It's a bummer since they were everyone's favorite tiktok couple. They had been in a relationship since 2019 and we've been following them pretty closely! 

The couple took to Instagram stories to announce their break up. Here is what they said :


Charli said" Hey Guys, 
Since you guys have watched mine and chase's relationship from start. I decided I needed to tell you all that we are no longer together. It hurts me to say this, but we've decided that this is what is best for both of us. We are still close friends and I would not change that for anything. I truly have so much love for chase and wish nothing but the best for him! It makes me so happy to see all of the great things going for him! I'm sorry I waited so long to tell you all. I wanted to take the time to process it myself. Breakups are tough for anyone, So I'd really rather not talk about it anymore.
Charli"

Hudson Posted this on his Instagram stories 


Chase Hudson said : "Hi everyone.
Charli and I wanted to share with you all that while we will always have love for each oter, we are no longer together. Charli is such an amazing person and I am beyond grateful and blessed to have spent the time I spent with her. we will always be friends and she will always hold a special place in my heart for the rest of my life. We are sorry it's taken so long to come forward, But this was something we wanted to process privately first. It has been incredibly hard for both of us so please respect our privacy as we both start this new chapter.
Chase"

Chase and Charli are both important people of the Hype House and I'm sure there won't be any tiktoks from them at the moment. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from entering inappropriate/spam comments.